LOST Arg - Octagon Global Recruiting - DarkUFO

So last week after some LOST fans found Jesse Heiman (Dan Bronson) on Facebook, I decided to search MySpace and found him.

Well I sent him a message and he has finally ummm replied. Whether this is a hint or what this all means I have no idea, but maybe you all can figure it out. Maybe something happened in November in Utah or he is just being evasive?

He does have a photo album titled Utah on MySpace, but nothing out of the ordinary that I could see.

Well check out the message:

My Mssg:
Hello Jesse,

Is there any thing you can divulge about your experience with the OGR?? What they did to you or what happened during your test?

Thanks
The ODI

Jesse's Reply: I was in Utah for the entire month of November

Source: The ODI

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus