LOST Arg - Octagon Global Recruiting - DarkUFO

Update: Thanks to cypher80b and xifomaxos it appears that the backwards text might well be based on a French Proverb "Nothing resembles an honest man more than a cheat."

Thanks to DarkUFO readers Becky (Audio) and ZO21 for the following.

ZO21 - This is ZO21, from your Lost OGR ARG website. I live on the west coast of the US, and when I logged on to dharmawantsyou.com today, about 10 minutes ago, I've been hearing strange sounds/voices coming from the background music on the website. I can't piece them together, and I was wondering if you knew about them, or if there was anyone that could help you to figure out what they are.

Becky - I hear these words. I am hoping others can make more sense of it.

she, resembles, more, a, right, man, nothing, click, then, bend(?), honest, see

If you listen to it backwards again, it is easier to tell which words are correct.

Source: DarkUFO

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus