LOST Arg - Octagon Global Recruiting - DarkUFO

Update: 12th Sept You can also add your Test to our Forum thread to get more people to take your test HERE.

Update: 19:45 I've had to take the submission form offline for a while as we're getting a lot for submissions and I cannot keep up lol. Please feel free to leave your test links in the comments for now. I'll try to put the form back on line later on.

Update: 19:00 The submission queue is now quite large so it will take a while for me to catch up. Please don't keep resubmitting..I'm only human :). The queue is about 1 hr long currently.

I thought it would be a good idea to allow you all to submit your tests here and for us to post them on the site for others to try. Just fill out the simple form below and I'll add your Test to the list below. Please note that this is a MANUAL process to update and may take while for your test to appear listed. Whilst your waiting take some tests and post your scores.

If you take one of the tests leave your score in the comments and let the test owner know how you did!

I've also created a special DarkUFO Test Here. Let me know your scores! (Note: If anyone gets 10/10 for my test I'll know I've got a stalker lol!)

Also let us know which are the best tests, the funniest tests and the hardest ones.

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus