LOST Arg - Octagon Global Recruiting - DarkUFO

Hey guys! Tapdawg here. As we know from the secret message in the email from before, there is a bluetooth connection found at the Dharma Initiative booth. Well the connection can be found at the booth, but everyone is having difficulties connecting to the bluetooth device. From what I could tell, most people were asked for a passcode. When I asked the ladies at the booth what the passcode was they did not know and said that we needed to turn off the security settings on our phones. I came back a few minutes later with my laptop to discover that it's not security settings at all, but rather the bluetooth connection was not configured properly. I left in the afternoon today so I was unable to find out if the problem was fixed; however, I told the Dharma employees about it and they said they'd fix it tonight. So if you were able to connect to the bluetooth connection let me know in the comments below, otherwise I'll check again tomorrow to see if they fixed the connection.

Source: DocArzt

We welcome relevant, respectful comments.
 
blog comments powered by Disqus